VideoScribe Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

How do I save my project? (save local, online, scribe, work file)

Hi,

In Videoscribe Version 1.3.26:

To save your WORK file (not a video) , click the green ribbon in the upper left corner of the screen and the save menu will pop out:

Type a file name in the text field if you haven't already given it a name. You can save it online or on your local machine (depending on whether the online option is selected) Then click the single floppy disk icon to save and close the scribe. clicking the double floppy disk will save a copy with the new name (assuming that you typed one) and close the scribe.

CTRL+S will save without closing. Right-clicking your videoscribe canvas area will also bring up a save option and let you continue working. I assume these save to the "autosave backup" file but I'm not sure.

If you ever open the autosave backup file, you should probably save as a new copy with a new name if you plan to work on it. otherwise your work may be lost with the next automatic save.

(This answer was written for VideoScribe version 1.3.26, but may also apply to other versions.)

-Mike (videoscribe user)

1 person has this question
Here's a link to the "Instant Answer" (Official FAQ) about saving scribes in version 2:

http://help.videoscribe.co/support/solutions/articles/1000033734-save-scribes-on-your-computer-and 

You may also want to check out the tutorial videos:
version 2 tutorials and pdf guide

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment