VideoScribe Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Can't log in

Hi i can't log in into my scribe....keeps telling me am logged in already with another machine and now it's saying invalid password/username. Please can someone help ASAP coz am working on a project

Hi,

My guess is that you may be using a laptop.

If so, your laptop is almost certainly disabling your internet connection (low power mode) when it is not in use, or when the laptop is closed, The result is that videoscribe logs you out on your laptop but cannot send a logout message to the sparkol server.  That would result in the "already logged in " error when you try to resume.

Rebooting your laptop MIGHT help or you may have to wait 10 or 15 minutes. Also make a habit of saving your work and closing videoscribe before closing your laptop. You may want to change your laptop power settings if you feel the network card going into sleep mode too soon.

The invalid username password might just be a result of caps lock or accidentally mistyping due to the frustration of the other error. Clear both fields and type them again.

hope that helps,

Mike (videoscribe user)

Hi Joshua, if you are currently logged in on a single PC and you get this message, it should clear after 5 minutes.

If the PC you're on loses connection to our server this may happen and is more common on laptops because of the power saving settings.

Please advise if you're still having issues with this but I'm assuming you have been able to get back on now?

Thanks, Joe

Login to post a comment