VideoScribe Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Can I have the music separately?

Someone has asked for the music to one of my VideoScribes separately so they can use it to jog their student's memories about the creativity technique. It is Bright Shining. Is there any way I can direct him to it as a mp3 or whatever?

Thanks

Hi Amanda,

The Sparkol music tracks are only licensed through the VideoScribe application so were unable to send the mp3 files directly. As they are only licensed through the application they can only be used in producing VideoScribe videos.

Thanks, Joe

Understood, thanks Joe.

I want to adjust where a music track (the same one, actually, Bright Shining) fades out in a video scribe. Right now, the fade timing is awkward, but I can't find a way to adjust that, or to download the music and add an earlier fade. Is there any way around that, or am I stuck with an awkward ending?

I think you can take the video created in videoscribe and import it into a program like freemake ( free at freemake.com), or adobe premiere or other video edting programs, and fade out the audio.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

That's probably a possibility, though it isn't ideal because you'd likely lose some quality.

Hey, 

I want to integrate a sound in the mittle of the Video not at the the begining of the video. 

That is not currently an option within videoscribe.

Any video or audio editing that cannot be performed in videoscribe, will have to be done in a video or audio editing program.

It is a good practice to prepare your entire voiceover file, including pauses, delays, sound effects and fades, before you import it into videoscribe. If you don't have audio software, Audacity is a free audio editing program. You will need the LAME codec (also free) in order to save MP3 files with Audacity. Links to both are in the following blog: http://blog.videoscribe.co/9-free-tools-to-pimp-videoscribe/

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment