VideoScribe Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Slight jump in morph

I'm getting a slight jump in my morph image, this image morphs from one image than morphs into another, before it morphs the second time I get a very slight jump, is there anything I can do to stop the jump?  my transition time is set to 0.  If there isn't a way of getting rid of the jump how do I cancel the morph transition?  Thank you

Hi,

Can't be sure from your description...

maybe your camera is set in sliiiightly different locations for the two elements.

1) click the thumbnail image of first morph element twice in the timeline at the bottom of the screen to move the camera to it's position, then click the second element once in the timeline to select it. Then click "set camera" to set the camera to the same position as the other element.

if that doesn't solve the jump, you may want to save the scribe online for support to look at it,  or provide a link to the video.

Hope that helps,

Mike (videoscribe user)

That nailed it, thank you!

Karyn

As a follow-up, is there a way of cancelling morph?

GREAT! thanks for posting your results.

Oh yeah! I forgot to answer that other question. Click the second morph element in the timeline at the bottom of the screen twice to bring up the options menu. then select "normal" or "move-in" instead of "morph"

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment