VideoScribe Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Adding new fonts

When I add a new font video scribe does not retain the font characteristic and defaults back to the "default font" even after I have saved it.

Hi Steve,

If you go to 'Manage Fonts' within the cog icon and select the font that you want to be the default font, then click on 'Edit' 

Then click on the tick

This will set this font as the default font for your scribe.

Regards

Andy

Is this feature in v 2.2.4? Or some other way to set the default font?

cheers

Geoff

Hi Geoff,

The screenshots above are from an old version of the software and there is no default font option now. When adding text there is a font icon at the bottom (see image) and you can change the font there. Once you have done that VideoScribe will remember the last font you used and apply that to future text boxes. Also any fonts used on that computer will remain and can be accessed quickly by using the sideways arrows either side of the font name.

Hope that helps!

Barry

The screenshots above are from an old version of the software and there is no default font option now

Hi Roman,
I'm not sure if you have a question or if you are just repeating what Barry wrote. (In Version 2, if you create a new scribe, click the T icon at the top of the screen, and select a font, it becomes the default font.)

Hope that helps,
-Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment