VideoScribe Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Logging into VideoScribe

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to log into my account for VideoScribe Desktop on my Mac, but these two messages continue to reappear every time I try to log in:

#1: Hi Maddy, you need a Sparkol PRO account to use Sparkol desktop. You can only take advantage of this trial once.

This is my first account! My friend and I were testing this out to see if we wanted to use it for a project, so initially she was logged onto VideoScribe on my computer with her email. However, now I can't log in with my account (now that we've decided to use it), even though my account online says that I have 6 day 23 hours and 41 minutes left of the 7-day free trial.

#2 (this one alternates with the first): You are already logged in on another machine. If your session crashed, please wait at least 5 mins and you will be able to log in again. If you need additional licenses please contact sales@sparkol.com or purchase online at www.sparkol.com

I am NOT logged in on another machine, as I have only used this laptop for VideoScibe and have even tried reinstalling the program (which got the same results).

I'm really confused, and unsure of what to do!

Videoscribe only allows one free trial per computer.

If your friend has a computer then you could try to use a free trial on her computer.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Ok, thank you

Login to post a comment