VideoScribe Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Upload to Youtube?

Hi, I was going to upload my scribe to Youtube so I could view it. I'm only on trial mode and I need to have it viewable by Sunday because I need to present it on Monday.

I was wondering how exactly do I upload to Youtube?

"Creating" or rendering the video was done and I was asked to input my Youtube email and password which is connected with my Google account. I made a channel just for this. I inputed my email and other information needed. And it said it was successfully sent to my channel. But when I had a look, there was nothing there

Did I do something wrong or...

Please reply soon. Thanks for the help!

2 people have this question

Update: I've tried like 6 times the past morning to get my scribe to upload to Youtube and it's still not appearing in my channel? I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong since it says it was successfully sent to Youtube. I'm really getting impatient and starting to panic I might not get this done on time.

Someone please help?

Hi John

If you still need some help with this please give us some more information regarding the machine you are using.  Please save your scribe to the cloud and give us the name so that support can take a look.

I have the same issue.  I.e. in trial mode; uploaded to YouTube, waited, then told uploaded successfully -- but nothing there!

Besides being concerned that I had to enter my login and password to upload to YouTube -- it did not upload.

Can you please respond to query so that anyone reading the thread knows what to do.

Thanks,

Gosh, no response; and have now done this over and over in all sorts of ways. It finally uploaded -- but ONLY four seconds of the video! Very frustrated and very wary of buying the product.

Hi Sonia,
I believe that customer support works during UK business hours on weekdays and not on the weekends.

Still, have you followed Ian's suggestion above: "Please save your scribe to the cloud and give us the name so that support can take a look."?

A search of the Instant Answers sections shows (videoscribe 2.0 known bugs):
Some users have reported freezing when they try to export or create a video. This is an intermittent problem and seems to be related to the WMV format and affects Powerpoint, Facebook and Youtube options for free users.

Workaround

Free users - if you have this issue please try renaming and saving a copy of the scribe to the base folder. Once this is done, open the scribe and retry.

Pro users - if you have this issue please try renaming and saving a copy of the scribe to the base folder. Once this is done, open the scribe and retry using another format such as .Mov (Quicktime) or FLV (Flash video).

If the problems persist, please raise a ticket with the support team.

Good luck!
-Mike (videoscribe user)

Thanks Mike, Yes, I had followed all the options in other threads to no avail. I'd given up; but this morning tried again--changing file name and saving to base; waiting for video (9 minutes) x 2 - as it froze the first time; entering YouTube name and password....and then being told the video had successfully uploaded to YouTube.... BUT it's not there.... :-(

I have now raised a ticket with support team as you suggest.

To diagnose problems with the scribe that can prevent rendering and saving, you could also take a look at this thread: Videoscribe freezes or crashes (opening, playing, working, saving or rendering)

-Mike (videoscribe user)

unable to upload a scribe file to either youtube, powerpoint or FB while in trial mode - this feature looks to be available as per the terms & conditions - any idea to fix this issue?
Thanks for your support,
Hubert (free videoscribe user)

Hi,
1) If you would like customer support to help you troubleshoot your project, save the project to the cloud folder then Raise a Ticket and tell customer support the name of the project.

2) If you want help from videoscribe users, save the project as a .scribe file and attach it here.

3) if you want to try to identify and fix the issues yourself, the following thread might help: TIPS to avoid crashes, freezes, failure to render or erratic behavior (2015)

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Many thanks for this documented response Mike.

Login to post a comment