VideoScribe Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Where are folders and files stored on Mac

when saving a file i created a folder and saved the file but can't find it anywhere on mac....where does it create the folders?  thanks

Hi Dennis,

VideoScribe creates files in a hidden folder. The files are stored in an internal format in a way that you would not be able to recognise your scribes. So, for example if you saved a scribe as 'My Scribe' you will not find a file called My Scribe, nor will you find the folders that you have created.

You can export your scribes to .scribe files and the .scribe file for the above example would be called 'My Scribe.scribe'. You can store these files in a folder of your choice.

This link explains more http://help.videoscribe.co/support/solutions/articles/1000033741-import-and-export

Andy

so now that I have not exported my files and folders, they are all deleted and I am never going to find them?

is this system a joke?

If you saved files in videoscribe, they are not deleted unless you deleted them or you gave someone else access to your computer or videoscribe account to delete them.

If that does not answer your question, please explain your question more clearly  and completely.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment