Not uploading all of the video on youtube

• Hi, I am trying to upload my video onto Youtube and it does upload however not all of it has been posted. It is 3 minutes long and only 2 mins 22 seconds is actually uploaded. I have tried uploading it again and the same thing has happened. I can't save the video into my files as I am on the free trial. it would be greatly appreciated if this problem could be solved ASAP as I only have a 2 days of the trial left.

• I have tried uploading them again and now the video is getting shorter and is 1 minute 10 seconds on the 2 previous attempts to upload.. Not impressed as I have to wait an hour each time I try to upload whilst I wait for the video to render.

• Several people have mentioned this problem with version 2 of videoscribe, you may want to look for the other threads to see if a solution was offered.

try some of the suggestions in the known bugs guide( even if the symptoms described are not exactly what you are seeing): http://help.videoscribe.co/support/solutions/articles/1000086075-videoscribe-2-0-known-bugs

I would definitely at least try saving as a new copy, and rebooting then rendering again.

Customer support will be back Monday during UK business hours.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Hi 

I have converted this to a support question and will be in touch with you shortly.

Andy

• I'm having the same problem, can you post the fix please? Thanks!

• Hi Michelle,

I have created a support ticket for you and will be in touch shortly.

-Matt

• I have the same problem, and I need my video in  Youtube as soon as posible. I will thank you if you fix it please.

• Hi Susanna,

Please save a copy of the scribe to your online directory (cloud icon), submit a support ticket, let us know the name of the scribe in the ticket and we can take a look for you.

Login to post a comment