VideoScribe Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Trouble Rendering

So I have created a video, approx 3 mins 40 sec long, I have tried to render it in just about every format and every time, right at the end, I get the message  "Creating video, no time remaining"..I have spent/wasted about 2 hours on this now, and need to get this job out by tomorrow...help!!

Any suggestions? I have also done a 'mock' 30 second video to test, and that is no problem..so I really don't know what's wrong with this..but I need some help urgently.

Thanks

Hi,
If you want specific feedback on a scribe, you can save it online and tell support the name, or you can attach your scribe here and other users may be able to provide feedback.

Official FAQ for freezing:  http://help.videoscribe.co/support/solutions/articles/1000033705-crashing-and-freezing-videoscribe-free-pro-and-edu

community  notes on freezing during rendering/saving/or opening:

Videoscribe freezes or crashes (opening, playing, working, saving or rendering)

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Hi Jo,

As we will need to talk to you about your account details to help you resolve this issue I have converted this post to a private ticket.

Thanks, but I have sorted it myself now by re-naming the scribe, closing down and re-booting..it worked thankfully.

Login to post a comment