VideoScribe Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Cleanup Problem

I'm still using 1.3.26. I'm sure this problem can vary from user to user, but if you use VS for any length of time, your memory will eventually  bog down.

I read somewhere the solution was to delete old scribes.

CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG SPARKOL, but this means you have to delete them one at a time and if you want to save them before deleting them, again, you have to export them one at a time. VERY TIME CONSUMING

Spakol needs to provide a utility to help us manage our scribes more efficiently. I don't like the idea of deleting them, but would rather archive them in case I need them for future use. To make this work, when archived, they would not eat up any memory resources.

Please Sparkol, come up with a better way for us to manage our scribes. One at a time is just not efficient and very time consuming. WE NEED A BETTER WAY.

If there is a better way of doing it NOW,  rather than the one at time method, please let us know. I have tons of scribes and things are slow. I did spend over an hour deleting about 6 months worth, but time is an issue and doing it one at a time is very tedious. I get clients who ask me a year later to make changes to a scribe. Having a better way to manage your scribes is something needed badly.

Thanks

Hi Dan,

As we may need to talk to you about your account details to help you resolve this issue, I have converted this post to a ticket. You should receive an email from our support team shortly. 

Login to post a comment