Hindi text in VideoScribe (RR-932)

Implemented
  • What I like about Sparkol is the way it renders English Text and if the same can be done for Hindi text it will be great.  I am sure with the boom in education market in India, there will be a great potential for Hindi font rendering in Video Scribe :-). 

'LIKE' the idea to show your support!

Like it by clicking the "Do you like this idea?" link beneath this post.

27 people like this idea
  • +1 to this.

• Please add Devanagari font support to Video Scribe......as methew already explain the need and potential of the same.

Thanks

• +1

Badly need this feature in video scribe.

• Hello,

Please add HINDI text font to VideoScribe.

Thank you.

• Oh God, Me and my friends would have almost bought this software, just then we realized there are no Hindi fonts and we dropped the idea.

• Please add HINDI text font to VideoScribe.

• +1 for this. Please add hindi support. I need this really urgent.

• I wiil take a premium subscription if you add Hindi, Its the only thing that is bothering me.

• Please add support for Hindi and other major regional languages of India. Videoscribe is a great tool, that a lot of people in India can use and benefit from.

• Hello guys -  we have just published a tip and tricks video for Arabic script but this can be applied to any language not fully supported by VideoScribe at the moment - http://blog.videoscribe.co/scribing-tip-how-to-get-arabic-words-to-draw-well/

• Please add support for Devnagari script

• Please add support for hindi font

• Any of you who did not click the link in the original post to LIKE this feature, be sure to do so. This is an important change!

• Not having Hindi font is a huge disadvantage!!!!  Please add this

Login to post a comment