VideoScribe Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

MAGIC HAND

IF I insert my own drawings or objects will the majic hand also draw these??

Yes!
Videoscribe will try to draw your JPG, PNG or SVG image.

you can install the free trial (7 day free trial) or watch the tutorial videos (version 2 tutorials ) for more information.

Also: official guide to making your own SVGs
community guide to making SVGs that draw well

-Mike (videoscribe user)

THANKS MIKE I APPRECIATE IT  ANOTHER QUESTION.  I SEE TUTORIALS FOR V1   AND V2   DOES THAT MEAN  VERSIONS? IS THERE MUCH OF A DIFFERENCE?

Hi Mario,
Yes those numbers refer to version 1 and version 2 of videoscribe. You can watch the tutorial videos to see some of the differences.

I think that version 2 is gradually improving as they introduce new bug fixes and updates. Personally I still prefer version 1.3.26, but it might be a good idea for new users to start with the newest version since that will probably be the basis for all updates in the near future.

Various versions are available for download here: https://my.sparkol.com/versions

Be aware that scribes saved in version 2 cannot be opened in version 1

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Thank you Mike I really APPRECIATE the prompt responses to my QUESTIONS and doubts, which are Manu. I love the application, its awsome. Really great for what I need since i teach private English classes. My problem is $$$$. Things are very difficult here. Really a great tool.

Login to post a comment