Multi-User Deployment

• I'm investigating what type of resources are required for deploying VideoScribe (for Business) for multi-users. Are licenses shared though a license server on my network or is each license tied to an email address?

• Hi Jason,

Each licence is tied to an email address. Please let us know if you need any further information on this, or if you have any other questions.

• Thank you for the information. Once a license is tied to an email address, can it be switched over to a different email address fairly easily?

• Sure, the process is fairly simple- you can change any of the details on your account (name, email address, password) by logging into your account at my.sparkol.com, clicking on the profile tab, changing the details you want to change and saving the changes.

• Can the user using the same license and account login from another different pc? How does the license activation work??!!

• Yes they can. Once an account has a subscription it can download, install and log-in on as many PCs as they like (only one concurrent session though)

Login to post a comment