Default Image Quality

Answered
  •  Is the default image quality that you set only for images you import? Or is it for all images within the Library too?

Hi Danielle,

The default image quality will be set for all imported and library images.

If you change the default, any new items added to the canvas after the changes are made will have this default.

Any items added prior to this will have the previous default.

• Hi Danielle,

The default image quality will be set for all imported and library images.

If you change the default, any new items added to the canvas after the changes are made will have this default.

Any items added prior to this will have the previous default.

• Is this true for imported SVGs as well? I thought they were vector and not effected by pixel resolution.

• Hi Ray, VideoScribe imports SVG. When doing so they are given a bitmap layer.

In most cases the default image quality is fine.

If not you can increase it.

• Hi, how can I increase the image quality for all the prior imported images?

• Hi Ang,

Currently,  if you already have images that were added at a lower quality setting, you will have to delete them and import them again with the new quality setting. (I believe that simply replacing them them by opening the properties for the image and reloading the image will not work.)

Note: there is also currently a BUG (in videoscribe version 2.3.3 through 2.3.6) that I have described in my Nov 21, 2016 reply in the following thread: http://help.sparkol.com/support/discussions/topics/11000003593/page/2?url_locale=

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment