VideoScribe Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Conversion

How do I convert .scribe file format into .3gp or .mp4 file type to show my animation to others through video? Please help me

3 people have this question
Hi,
.scribe files are a proprietary work file format that can only be opened in videoscribe. They cannot be converted to video using other means.

You will need to open your scribe file in videoscribe and render your scribe as an MOV or WMV or FLV video file and then use a conversion program of your choice to convert to 3gp or mp4.

related blog:

9-free-tools-to-pimp-videoscribe

-Mike (videoscribe user)

How do I render my scribe as an MOV or WMV or FLV?

Hi,

If you have a free trial you can only upload directly to facebook, youtube, or powerpoint I believe.

If you have a Pro membership, the tutorials discuss how to render videos: videoscribe 2 tutorial 1 

(reminder to support:
the first video tutorial still misleadingly implies that trial users can export video as discussed in this thread: http://help.videoscribe.co/support/discussions/topics/1000039523 )

NOTE to support: it might also be a good idea to specify (that free users cannot export video files) on the feature comparison page: feature comparison page

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Thanks Mike. I have requested the change on the instant answer 'Compare VideoScribe licence features'.

We are looking into the video tutorial issue.

thank you this really helped me

Select video file and then use a conversion program to convert to3gp or mp4.

Login to post a comment