Can't render the video

• I can't publish to facebook, it was written my video was too short but it was around 6 minutes. i can't upload to youtube, only half of my video gt uploaded. I can't save as powerpoint as video.. 

Untitled.png
    (460 KB)
  • Hi,

1) you could save a copy of the scribe with a new file name, restart videoscribe, try to render it again.

2) you could also save the scribe online and tell support the name of it if you want specific feedback.

3) this type of symptom might be caused by excessive memory usage resulting from oversized image files or extreme camera movements.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• I can't download my project, it's a trial version.I've tried to upload it to youtube or convert it into a video but it's impossible, something goes wrong. I've been trying all day long.. Could you help me, please? Thanks 

• 1) save your project as a .scribe file and attach it here if you want help from the community

2) save your project to the cloud folder and tell support the name of it if you want them to look at it.

3) provide more details like error messages or screenshot of the problem

4) TIPS to avoid crashes, freezes, failure to render or erratic behavior (2015)

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• I have bought full version - and now I cant upload to facebook (like I did in the free trial) I have followed the instruktions but nothing helps. I'm so frustrated, cause I use this at work...

• As a Pro subscriber it is better to render your scribe as a video file (MOV tends to be the most reliable), save it to your computer and upload to Facebook manually. When you upload directly to Facebook from the application there are more chances that something could go wrong at some point. First the rendering of the video happens then you log into Facebook  and then the upload of the video occurs. This is all done by the application and can take some time depending on the length of the video, the specs of your computer and the speed of your internet connection. Also if there is some problem during this (sometimes) lengthy process, if something happens then you have to start again. 

When you render a scribe to your computer there are only 2 processes, the rendering of the scribe as a video file and the saving of the file to your computer - much less scope for problems. When you have a hard copy of your scribe saved safely on your computer you can then upload to Facebook and if something goes wrong with the upload you do not have to start from the very beginning - you already have the video. Just try again. 

Login to post a comment