VideoScribe Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Youtube

I can't save the file properly for it to upload onto YouTube

Hi Mya,

Sorry you have this issue.

It should work for you so we may need you to try a few things.

Can you rename and save your scribe project.

If you close and open VideoScribe again.

Open the project you renamed and try to publish it to Youtube.

If you still have this issue, here is the direct link to log a support ticket so we can investigate the issue for you.

If you need to raise a support ticket, please ensure that you save a copy of the scribe to your online directory and let us know the name of it.

Hello, I saved mine to cloud it is called Basic Opening Requirements, I am having a tough time uploading my scribe to youtube and could really use your assistance in successfully accomplishing this menial task.  Thank you for your assistance, is there a number that I can contact in order to speak directly with a representative please?  I am interested in buying the membership, however quality customer service along with the ability to utilize youtube will be the determining factor. Thank you so much for your efforts and assistance.

Hi Syephanie,

I can see that you have submitted a support ticket related to this issue. Did you have any success with setting up your YouTube channel?

To set up your channel profile on your YouTube account:

Select ‘My channel’

Complete the profile set up

You may need to verify your account under channel status. Your channel is now ready for uploads from VideoScribe.

Login to post a comment