Only four hand choices-where are the other hands?

• I thought this was covered before, but I couldn't find it...

VideoScribe version 1.3.26, Mac OSX 10.8.5. Only four hands are visible in ether the object menu or the global menu. Computer is online, as evidenced by me connecting to this forum...

How do I get the full hand library back?

Image attached. 

vs1.jpg
    (28.4 KB)
  • Hi Dave,
    My guess is that support might tell you to uninstall and reinstall videoscribe, That seems to be the suggestion with missing library images anyway.

If you have a previous scribe with the hand you want, then you may be able to just open that scribe and maybe it will add the hand back in. Not sure if it would work but it would be a pretty easy thing to try.

Restarting videoscribe might cause videoscribe to check for missing files too, but I'm not sure.

Support will probably chime in with the official solution soon.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Thanks Mike!

I restarted VideoScribe many times originally, which did not help. Now, eight hours later, I log back in and the full compliment of hands are now available. Did not reboot in between. Perhaps the server in the UK was down (Saturday afternoon-evening UK time).

• Hi Dave, glad you have the hands back. We have checked and there were not any outages here.

Please let us know if it happens again.

Login to post a comment