Rulers and Guidelines Not Quite There (RR-1145)

• So, I've been playing around with the 2.1 beta, but the rulers and guidelines are still not as helpful as they could be. Rather than bringing in manual guidelines every time you want to adjust something (which don't even stay when you save a file with them), I think it would be better to be able to toggle a grid overlay so that you can quickly see where your center is and how off your elements are.

Powtoon recently added it to their program and I really love it. Here's an example:

So, please consider moving to a grid overlay instead of the manual rulers (that also won't let you type in a % like in Photoshop) currently implemented in the beta

Thanks!

-Luke

4 people like this idea
  • Are there any plans to introduce grid lines to Videoscribe?

The manual lines and the ruler at the top and left side aren't enough for aligning all the images, not user friendly at all. Please add in a function for overlaying grid lines as the above

Thank you

• This has been logged and sent to the VideoScribe project manager. It will be considered for inclusion in a future release of VideoScribe. This feature has not yet been selected for development.

Login to post a comment