Voice over sound not working

• My voice over is not playing in my saved scribe. All of the previous scribes I have saved seem to be working fine. The new one I have just recorded will play when I initially record it, but once the scribe is saved and I add an image, there is no sound. I have checked all of my computer settings.

• Hi Andrea,

Please save a copy of the affected scribe to your online directory, let me know the name and I can take a look for you.

• Hi Matthew, I have sa same problem. I just registered for the free trial. It worked all well for an hour and then i could not hear my voice over and my music anymore. Could you please take a look and advice what i can do? It is saved on the cloud with the name Emergency fund. I am planning to buy the full version but if i continue having these issues i may reconsider. Thank you
  • Hi Cristina,

I have taken a look at your scribe and the voiceover and music tracks are playing correctly. Please check that your speakers are turned on and the volume is up; you can check this by playing a video on YouTube for example. Please also check that the audio on your computer is not being directed to a different device such as headphones or a bluetooth speaker.

• Hello, the same problem!  I created voice record ) with Audacity, loaded it -  voice over and it shows it's there but when I start to play my video I cannot hear any of my voice over sound...

Please help! 

Microphone and other sound equipment is working! probleme is only inside my "videoscribe" file. 

Thanks  

• I am shure that  the sound is turned up- I have  sound everywhere . And i have it if i want to hear standard music inside Videoscribe. Only the loaded music or my audio is not available to hear. 

I use full-year payed version. 

• Raise a ticket with the support team- be sure to upload your scribe to the cloud (or attach it to your ticket) and attach your audio file too. 

• Please take a look at my account. frady123@bepviettv.com. I'm practicing with Videoscribe. In the file named Demo, I tried a voiceover but it's not working properly. The voiceover is over a minute long but somehow I could just hear the first ten seconds. The rest is music in the background only. I tried shortening it by trimming out the first ten seconds from the original to see how things went but again, only the new 10 seconds was heard. I'm confused. So Hope to hear from you guys soon with a solution. Thanks so much. Have a good day.

• You'll need to Raise a ticket with the support team & upload your scribe to the cloud (or attach it to your ticket). 

Mention in your ticket how you're recording the voiceover/ editing it and attach the voiceover separately to the ticket 

• I went to my settings in windows and turn on allow apps to access microphone and in worked.

Login to post a comment