VideoScribe Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Problems with my account

I´ve been subscribing Sparkol since 2013 ( montly plan - payment through Paypal, which debits from my credit card)

I haven´t used Sparkol for several months and now I have to use it again. I installed the last version and logged in, but the Sparkol is not recognizing me as a user. The next message appears when I log in:

"Hi Jeni, You need a Sparkol PRO account to use Video Scribe. You can only take advantage of the trial once"

I don´t know what is wrong, Can someboby help me?

(Sorry if I can´t express properly, English is not my first language)

Best regards

Jeni Ogihara

(Brazil)

user at sparkol: jeni@atriumconsultoria.com.br

e-mail: jeni@atriumconsultoria.com.br

Go to your account: http://my.sparkol.com/
and see if the payments are still being made

Maybe the payments stopped if your credit card expiration date needs to be updated.
Maybe you have more than one account and you are logging into the wrong one.

Good luck
-Mike (videoscribe user)

Hi Mike!

I just checked my credit card and the expiration date is still valid. The last  debt from Sparkol which was paid

last January 10. The credit card payment is made automatically in my bank accout.

I´m sendind you the copy of my credit card and you can see that the Sparkol debt was paid.

I just have one account (jeni@atriumconsultoria.com.br), so there is no chance that I used another account.

I checked the summary of my account on  http://my.sparkol.com/ and there are no details, it only says that mu Subscrption has expired, 

It seems that I have been paying PayPal all these time but the payment register is not reaching the Administration of Sparkol.

I don´t know what to do and I think this kind of problem demands attention from someone from Sparkol Team.

Is there a way to contact the Sparkol Support? How can I get information from Sparkol team to check what happened to my account?

Best Regards

Jeni 

Hi Jeni,

I have converted this topic to a support ticket. Please check your email for further instruction.

Comments to this discussion are now closed!