Descargar video

• Hola!!

Estoy intentando descargarme un vídeo que he hecho (Experimentales Intro)  para una exposición de clase. Intento exportarlo a Youtube pero me da error. Cómo puedo guardármelo sin ser PRO?

Gracias por adelantado

• Sorry you have this issue.

It should work for you so we need you to try a few things.

Can you rename and save your scribe project, close and open VideoScribe again, open the project you renamed and try to publish it to YouTube.

If you still have this issue, can you advise on the following?

What is the error you get on this attempt and is it the same as the previous error?

What can you see on the screen currently and can you send in a screenshot?

Does VideoScribe appear to be responding? Are you stuck on a specific screen?

• No puedo subir mi vídeo ni a Youtube ni facebook, estoy en la prueba gratis y al intentar subirlo a Youtube espere como una hora y al final me dijo que no se podía, me urge este trabajo
  • Hello,
    You should probably save your project to the cloud folder and Raise a Ticket.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• hola no puedo guardar mi video en mi pc porfa diganme como le ago

• See the article Render and share scribes for instructions.

• Y intente de todo, no puedo descargar mi video, lo subi a facebook, a youtube, a la nuve o descargar y solo se tarda media hora y después dice error!.

Esto es intolerante! no sirve escribevideo.

• estoy en la version de prueba y he terminado y guardado el proyecto y no me permite subirlo a youtube ni a face... socorro

• If you've tried all the advice in this thread and it's still not working, please save your project to your cloud folder, Raise a Ticket and let us know the name of the scribe in the ticket.