VideoScribe Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Font Size

Hi! I'm trying the Free Trial Version of VS and right now i'm working in text, but i've realize that the text is smaller than the images. If i zoom in the text pixelates and if I enlarge it... the same problem! Is there any way to change the font size? What can i do?
Thanks!

1 person has this question

To change the size of the font you can just use the resize handles to make it smaller or bigger. The more you are zoomed in on the text or the larger the text appears in the view on the canvas the more pixelated the text will appear. You can zoom out a bit and set the camera so that the pixelation is less noticeable. I have attached a scribe here that shows the difference. If you play the scribe, the camera remains in place while both text elements are drawn and the pixelation is much less noticeable on the smaller piece of text.

If the text is still too pixelated for you then you can change the font by importing one of the fonts that are on your computer. These fonts will be imported at a higher resolution than the 'Basic' default font.

To import a font from your computer to use in VideoScribe:

Always make sure you have permission to use a font, especially if you are using it for commercial purposes.

If you have downloaded a font, you will need to install it as a system font on your computer to use it in VideoScribe:

PC

Find the font file on your computerIf the file is zipped, extract it. If not zipped or already extracted, right click on the font and select 'Install'.Once installed on your PC, your font should show up in the 'Available fonts' windowMacFind the font file on your computerIf the file is zipped, extract it. If not zipped or already extracted, double-click on the font then select 'Install font'.Once installed on your Mac, your font should show up in the 'Available fonts' window

To add the font into VideoScribe:

Select the 'Add text' (T icon) in the toolbarSelect ‘Available fonts’ (F icon)A window will appear to show you all the fonts that are available on your system. Click on a font to import it into VideoScribe.

Login to post a comment