VideoScribe Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

duda

buenas tardes

quisiera saber, cuánto cuesta el programa, y en donde puedo pagar vivo en Bogotá-Colombia

gracias

Hi,

There are three ways to pay for VideoScribe.

Monthly

A Monthly subscription is a recurring payment. You pay once every month until you decide to cancel. There is no minimum term – you can cancel after the first payment if you wish. You will receive VideoScribe updates for the duration of your subscription. Get Monthly subscription.

Yearly

A Yearly subscription is a recurring payment. You pay once a year until you decide to cancel. There is no minimum term – you can cancel after the first payment if you wish. You will receive VideoScribe updates for the duration of your subscription. Get Yearly subscription.

One-off

A One-off subscription is a one-off payment. You pay once to get VideoScribe permanently. You will receive VideoScribe updates indefinitely. Get a One-off subscription.

How to upgrade from one subscription to another

How to renew your subscription

How to cancel your subscription

cuanto cuesta en pesos colombianos y como puedo pagar desde Colombia.

vivo en Colombia.

You can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. All prices will be in USD and you will be charged in USD. If you would like to see an approximate price in another currency, use an online currency converter.

hola me gustaría como ir sabiendo al momento de crear la presentación cuantos minutos llevo????

Hi Hans,

do you mean how long it will take you to make a scribe project or how long it will take VideoScribe to convert your project into a video?

Matthew, tengo las siguientes dudas. Yo pagué una subscripción el día 10 de julio. Podré usar la plataforma hasta el 09 de agosto? Cuando se carga el siguiente pago (fecha exacta)? Cuantos días tengo para darme de baja, antes del pago? Si me doy de baja, ya no tendré acceso a la plataforma?

Por favor, avísame.

Muchas gracias.

Your subscription will renew each month on the same day you made the initial purchase. I cannot give an exact time.

You need to cancel your subscription no less than 3 days before the renewal date to avoid further renewal charges. You can cancel your subscription at any time and after you have cancelled it your can continue to use the software up until the date that the next payment would have been due (again I can't give an exact time).

You can see when your subscription is going to renew at my.sparkol.com/invoices. You will need to just check the day that the initial payment was taken and that will be the day each subsequent month/year that your subscription will renew.

Login to post a comment