VideoScribe Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

export videoscribe to use in a 1080 HD video

Can I use a videoscribe file .mov as an element in a 1080 30fps NTSC video project?  

If you have a pro membership and are using version 2.1 (or 1.3.26), videoscribe can export an MOV at 1080p and 30 FPS, if that is what you are asking.

(not in version 2.0 or 2.0.1 though)

Whether or not you can import that into another program will depend on that program.

-Mike(videoscribe user)

Thanks 

Just downloaded the free 7 day trial. Can I export a movie using this or do I have to subscribe. Doesn't seem anywhere obvious to be able to do this. Only thing I can do is view online, but I want the file as a .mov to put on my youtube and have on laptop. 

Free users can only export video directly to youtube, powerpoint and facebook. Free users cannot change the resolution to higher values.

To publish you scribe:
1) open your scribe in videoscribe
2) click the "publish your scribe" icon in the upper right corner of the screen (seen below)

3) on the menu that appears, click the youtube, facebook or powerpoint icon at the bottom (free users will see fewer options than pro users)

if your scribe is not publishing correctly for some reason, save your regular videoscribe work file to the cloud folder and tell customer support the name of it.

for tutorial videos, browse the INSTANT ANSWERS page, by clicking the INSTANT ANSWERS link at the top of this web page.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Time to take the plunge – publish and share your video to Facebook, YouTube or PowerPoint in this final bootcamp session.

Ok thanks people. Yes I found the publish button on top right of screen eventually. Why not put top left with all the other control functions? Anyways have a nice day

Login to post a comment