VideoScribe Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Help. my scribe created in trial did not transfer into account when purchased.

I purchased Scirbe after working on a video for a week.  I went to publish it and it says I don't have account and need to go pro.  

How do I fix this.  I need to get presentation out.

Also, is there a way to talk to someone in the company for support??

Thank you.

1) Make sure that you upgraded the exact same trial account that you used to make the scribe (in case you have multiple accounts).
2) Make sure that you are using the correct login information for the upgraded account and not the information for another account.
3) While you are logged into this website, look at the "your account" page (the link is at the bottom of this page. In the upper left of the summary section it will state "You have videoscribe PRO" if your account is an active pro account
4) clicking the  "subscriptions and invoices" link  on the same page, will take you to a page showing any payments you have made on that account.

If you do not find the solution,
Raise a ticket to contact customer support via private message/email.

The Support phone number and business hours are (sort of hard to find) near the bottom of this page: http://help.videoscribe.co/support/solutions/articles/1000043157

-Mike(videoscribe user)

Michael,

Can you help me?  I can't get any support from this company.  I sent a ticket and all I get back is a form response saying I can;t publish a video I made in a trail even after paying.  That seems ridiculous.  Why would people spend time creating something they can't publish after paying?

It may be on a different trial but I can't reach anyone to fix it.

Any thoughts?

Are you sure that's what the email said?

I think they just have to transfer your payment information from the wrong account to the correct account. You may have to help them figure out which account has the scribe that you want.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Hi Deb,

Sorry that we have taken so long to respond. Our office is closed during UK bank holidays and there was one on Good Friday and another on Easter Monday.

According to our records the last time VideoScribe was used from this account was March 26. This would suggest that you have not restarted VideoScribe since you upgraded on April 1st.

In order for the upgrade to be verified you must restart VideoScribe ensuring that you are connected to the internet when you log in.

Hi, do you need to download videoscribe again once you have upgraded? I made a video on my trial and it expires tomorrow; however I bought the new version and want to transfer the scribe I made on the trial onto the upgrade. When trying to render, I get the message saying to upgrade to pro. Please help.

No you do not need to install the application again. Your subscription type is checked when you log-in so all you need to do to pick up the subscription being purchased is log out and back in again. 

Login to post a comment