VideoScribe Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

How do I use my trial version of video scribe?

Hi,

I have the free trial version of videoscribe. When I log in to my account at Sparkol I can see how much is left of the trial period but since day one (four days ago) I canät figure out how to use it. I have downloaded videoscribe to my compter when I open the programme and try to log in it says I need a PRO account.

HOW and WHERE do I use video scribe during the trial period?

Best regards

Therese 

You will see that error message if a free trial has previously been created on that computer or with the same email address.

If that is not the case, you can try raising a support ticket to see if customer support can take a look at the problem for you.
Raise a ticket.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Hi Therese,

Thanks for getting in touch.

The VideoScribe trial can only be used once per computer.

This is not something we can reverse once a trial has been activated on that computer.

You may have registered for more than one Free trial account, if that is the case, you will need to use the original email and password you registered and logged in with the computer.

The trial starts from the first time you log into the application with those details.

If you need any further support with this, please raise a support ticket and we can assist. 

Can I use clipart from outside of sparkol such as on internet,  because the clipart I want is not available.  Thanks.

Carol, you can import images into VideoScribe to use on your projects. They will need to be in one of 4 formats .svg/.jpg/.png/.gif

Login to post a comment