VideoScribe Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Uploading to You tube

Ive just spend the morning trying to post to You Tube - and I'm a paying customer. It's failed 3 times at the end - having created the video, I get a message telling me to check my internet connection - which is fine. Each time it fails, I have to start at the beginning rendering the video all over again. Not good enough! Please give me a solution!

If there is a problem with your scribe (usually oversize images, excessive camera zoom, corrupt elements or images spread out too far) causing it to crash or freeze the program, here are some things you can try: TIPS to Avoid or Fix Videoscribe freezes, crashes, slowdowns, failure to export, or erratic behaviours.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Hi Ruth,

You could also try saving your scribe as a MOV file to your computer and uploading to YouTube manually. If you would like us to take a look at the scribe, please save a copy to your online directory (cloud icon) and let us know the name. We could then give specific advice about why this scribe is not uploading properly.

I working hard to upload my video on local computer/FB/YT since last evening. Every time I am getting a message telling me to check my internet connection - which is of course fine. Each time it fails, I have to start at the beginning rendering the video all over again. I wanted to present this demo video against my management for further approval and I have wasted complete time. Pl make me my video shareable. Else I am the biggest full.

Here is a link to Support Opening Hours over Christmas and New Year

if you want help from customer support,  save your project to the cloud folder and raise a support ticket

if you want help from videoscribe users, save your project as a .scribe file and attach it here.

if you want to fix it yourself, read the information provided in the link in my previous reply

-Mike (videoscribe user)

No way I am able to save my project. I tries for .scribe as well. Oops!! It would be rather better for me if you can mail me my video. I have to represent against executives and if it impresses them----Oh La La...!

I don't work for sparkol.

no one can see or open or render your project for you if it only exists on your computer.

You have to save it online or upload it here if you want anyone to help you with it.

-Mike (videscribe user)

Login to post a comment