Extended Library in Version 2.2

• I just installed the all new V 2.2 because I'm very much interested in the extension of the library. However, I can't see any difference to the situation before, especially no ribbons indication the free/paid arability of the pictures.

Any idea what I#m doing wrong?

Frank

• http://blog.videoscribe.co/videoscribe-2-2-release-notes/

did you try typing a search term for the new images?

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Thanks for the hint.

Entering a search term brings up pictures with a red ribbon. Didn't find green ones so far.

However, often it is quite difficult to find the image you are looking for by entering the right search term.

Also a general search term like car or tool just brings up a view new images.

Is there any other way to browse the library?

• Hi there,

Thanks for your question.

Currently there are thousands of images available from contributors and it is not really feasible to be able to browse all these images as available can change and update on a daily basis.

The search works by searching for file names and tags that match your search term so something like car is likely to yield many results.

If you were looking for a specific type of vehicle say van, or a specific tool like spanner, I would search for this which will help narrow down your results.

• Hi Joue,

thanks for your replay. I'll try this.

Best Regards

FD

• The link to the release notes is broken.  I couldn't find any videoscribe release notes on my installation.  where can i find them.

• Hi,
    This post is from 5 months ago and I guess some pages have been reorganized.  You can still click the BLOG link at the top of the page to view the blog. As of today the newest entry is about the release notes for version 2.3

The direct link for the new release notes is http://blog.videoscribe.co/videoscribe-2-3-release-notes/

If you click  "YOUR ACCOUNT" at the bottom of this page, then click the "all versions" link you will find a link to the release notes there too.

A Google search for "videoscribe 2.3 release notes" will also bring them up.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• P.S I have edited Mikes post with the updated link.

Login to post a comment