VideoScribe Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

TO USE OFFLINE MODE, YOU MUST LOG IN ONLINE ON THIS DEVICE

HI I AM GETTING REALLY FRUSTRATED WITH LOGGING IN TO MY VIDEOSCRIBE.

I JUST STARTED THE FREE TRIAL TODAY. I INSTALLED IT CORRECTLY AND EVERYTHING. AND THE FIRST TIME I OPEN THE APPLICATION ON MY WINDOWS AND I LOG IN, IT SAYS "ERROR: TO USE OFFLINE MODE YOU MUST LOG IN ONLINE ON THIS DEVICE". MY WIFI IS CLEARLY ON. I HONESTLY DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY IT IS NOT WORKING. I WANT TO USE THIS BEFORE MY FREE TRIAL IS UP PLEASE. I AM SO FRUSTRATED HELP.

7 people have this question

Hi Shania,

Sorry you are having issues.

To use VideoScribe on a trial, you must be able to connect to our servers for verification.

Generally you get this message if you cannot do this.

There are a number of checks you will need to perform if you are getting this message which is outlined on the Instant Answer.

If you have gone through all the checks and still have the issue, please raise a support ticket for further investigation.

Am also having a same issue. I loged in to online account. I done project and save yesterday. today I got this error. What to do now.

Hi Balaji,

Please reboot your computer and try again.

Hi,

Today when i came across this amazing way to market yourself, i could not stop myself to try it. Following all the instructions,downloaded the Videoscribe but when tried to login in , in order to create my own video the same  error mentioned above " to use offline mode you have to login online " was popping up .Tried several times but same result leaving me disappointed

Kindly guide and provide a better solution apart from asking to check on Instant answer as this issue if not mentioned over there.

Hi Shakeel, thanks for getting in touch with us.

The error message you have received means there is a problem connecting to our servers.

The Instant answer my previous post refers to also mentions your error message in the first paragraph.

If you can try the solutions mentioned and if you're still have an issue, please raise a support ticket and we can investigate it for you.

what version number of OSX? (10.?)

-Mike (videoscribe user)

iOS works OK. I guess this is going to need 10.9

Bummer

OSX 10.7 is the minimum requirement so that's not a problem.

You should probably raise a support ticket using the link provided by Joe above. Support can walk you through the rest of the checklist.

Thanks for your prompt reply Mike. I'll raise a ticket.
S

same Problem here with two different Computers ( Desktop and Laptop ) :-/

pc or mac?
what operating system?
has it ever worked before or is this the first time you have tried to login?
what version (specific number) of videoscribe?
which of the above suggestions have you already tried?

-Mike (videoscribe user)

I also can't use videoscribe 

"To use offline mode, you must first log in online on this device"

what should i do?

Hi,
That question has already been answered several times in the previous replies.
Please read the previous answers on this page.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Am also having a same issue. I loged in to online account. I done project and save yesterday. today I got this error. What to do now.

Login to post a comment