Sound Effects

• Does 2.2.0 have sound effects? If they do, I can't find. Help?

thanks

• am sure one of the Sparkol people will confirm or contradict, but i don't think there are sound effects in scribe. either whichway, there are lot in a mac's GarageBand if you have time to put something together and export to MP3. wouldn't take long. 

• Hi,
    I believe these were removed from 2.1 beta for further testing and have not been returned yet.

related threads:
    where the icon would be found:
    sound effect removed
    2.2 release notes

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Hi Dan,

as Mike said we have pulled sound effects from VideoScribe while we work to make the feature release ready. We'll add it to a future update when it is - keep an eye on the version release notes as they will contain any updates about the sound effects feature.

• Hi Daniel,

It is now March 2016 and the sound effects (which would be greatly appraciated) are still not available.

Can you give us a releasedate of the version including sound effects?

Vincent.

• Vincent, we have decided not to add them back in at this time and are working on other things instead. 

• That's a shame :(  Any advice on workarounds?  

• make your voice over first using third-party audio software such as audacity,
    add your sound effects to your voiceover,
    import your voiceover into videoscribe.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• I agree that sound effects would be a fantastic addition!

Heidi 

• Sound effects is one of the first things I thought of when trying Videoscribe for the first time.....

stencil sound for logo...

scribbling sounds when text is written...

etc.

Anyway, we hope for that to happen. Want to say I love the product already.

Login to post a comment