Can't save to power point

• Hi there -

I've tried to save my presentation to a power point slide but it seems to have disappeared. Is there another way to go about doing this?

• Hi Kristen,

Sorry that you are having this issue. Please save the offending scribe to your online directory (cloud icon), let us know the name and we can take a look for you.

• Hi Matthew -

It's called PD Town Hall. It's due today (sorry) so if you could expedite the process it would be appreciated.

Thank you!

• Hi Kristen,

Sorry for the late response. I would recommend that you render your scribe as a MOV file and import into Powerpoint manually.

To render as a MOV click the render icon  and then click the left hand icon . You will then be presented with a screen where you can change the video options. I have also attached a video here that shows you how to do this.

Once you have saved the MOV file to your computer, in Powerpoint select 'Insert' -> 'Video' and locate the video file on your computer. Powerpoint accepts MOV files.

mp4
  • i have this same issue. One Scribe rendered and saved fine but the other wont save adn takes forever to render. IS this just a glitch in the trial version. Hope it is because if the pro is this faulty i won't be buying it

• As Matthew recommended to the previous person, you should probably save your problem scribe to the cloud folder and tell customer support the name of it so they can help you identify and fix the problem(s) in your project.

some common problems are described here: http://help.videoscribe.co/support/discussions/topics/1000065281

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Thanks Mike. I actually managed to fix it myself - by closing Power Point and saving the rendered video to a different location on my PC than the first video. Not sure if it was both of those actions that made it work or if it was one or the other,

but that is what worked.

I am currently only on the trial version which does not allow you to render your file as a MOV so I couldn't do what Matthew suggested

• Oh that was good thinking. If you try to overwrite a PPT file while you have the original file open, it probably won't work.

Login to post a comment