VideoScribe Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Ayuda

Hola, con todos. Probé la suscripción gratis, pero justo trabajando no me funcionaba porque se acabo los días gratis. Tenia que presentar el trabajo y ya no puedo entrar para subirlo a youtube. De que manera lo puedo recuperar? Solo pagando la versión PRO?

Yes, in order to use the software after the Free trial has expired you must purchase a licence.

There are three ways to pay for VideoScribe.

Monthly

A Monthly subscription is a recurring payment. You pay once every month until you decide to cancel. There is no minimum term – you can cancel after the first payment if you wish. You will receive VideoScribe updates for the duration of your subscription. Get Monthly subscription.

Yearly

A Yearly subscription is a recurring payment. You pay once a year until you decide to cancel. There is no minimum term – you can cancel after the first payment if you wish. You will receive VideoScribe updates for the duration of your subscription. Get Yearly subscription.

One-off

A One-off subscription is a one-off payment. You pay once to get VideoScribe permanently. You will receive VideoScribe updates indefinitely. Get a One-off subscription.

How to upgrade from one subscription to another

How to renew your subscription

How to cancel your subscription

Hola, 

Quiero subir mi videoscribe a youtube y cuando lo intento me dice que el video ya esta online, que significa?

Do you already have a video on your YouTube channel with the same name?

Hola, mi presentación dura algo más de 9 minutos y al pasarlo a video me da un error. ¿Cómo puedo solucionarlo? Es urgente!

if your video won't render, save your project to the cloud folder and submit a support ticket asking customer support to look at it.

related link: TIPS to avoid crashes, freezes, failure to render or erratic behavior (2015)

the easiest thing to do might be to save two copies of your project,name them part one and part two. delete the second half of part one and delete the first half of part two so both of them are only about 4-5 minutes long. then publish them separately.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment