VideoScribe Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Hand with big whiteboard eraser

Is there a hand with a big whiteboard eraser .... the one used to wipe marks made by a whiteboard marker on a whiteboard ? 

I noticed there are hands with smaller rubber/vinyl erasers for pencils . . . but I am looking for the big ones I mentioned above.

I have attached a scribe here that contains a hand with a whiteboard eraser from an older version of VideoScribe. If you download the scribe and import it into VideoScribe the hand will be added to your hands list.

Import scribe files

On the project screen, select the folder icon in the bottom right. Select your scribe on your computer and click 'Open'. The scribe will open in VideoScribe

Thanks. It looks good but without the complete set it's kinda useless. I cannot use a completely different hand suddenly inside the video. I wish the hand was similar to the new sets OR even better, every set has a hand with a big eraser like that.

I have submitted a request for more hands to be produced that are holding large whiteboard erasers. 

Thanks. Hope they add those soon.

+1...totally agree. The current small paper erasers are ridiculous for a whiteboard video.

Login to post a comment