Publicación de vídeo

• Tengo la versión gratuita de vuestro programa y después de intentar publicar mi vídeo de tres minutos en facebook, como ppt y en youtube, sigue sin poderse publicar... ¿Tengo que esperar un tiempo? ¿Es inmediato? ¿De qué manera lo puedo subsanar?

• There are two sections of the publishing process to get the video to YouTube or Facebook. The first section is where VideoScribe creates the video, this can take some time depending on the scribe complexity and the computer. Then after you log in there is the upload section which, again, can take some time depending on the size of the video and the speed of the internet connection. Once you have logged in you need to wait for the upload to complete.

The Powerpoint will take longer as the video created is a WMV file which generally takes longer but produces a smaller video file.

Can you tell me if you get any error messages when you try to publish to any of these platforms? Also please let me know what the messages say. Do you have a soundtrack and/or voiceover on your scribe?

• hola, he intentado subir el vídeo a youtube pero cuando me dice que ha terminado voy al canal y no me aparece ningún vídeo

• Hi Javier,

Your video should publish to Youtube fine.

You may need to check that your YouTube profile is set up fist.

Select ‘My channel’

Complete the profile set up

Once you have done this, you will be able to view what videos you have uploaded via the Video Manager option in YouTube which will give you the status of any videos you have uploaded.

If you still have problems after this, please can you Raise a support ticket after Saving your scribe to the Cloud and we can look into this for you.

Login to post a comment