NO PUEDO SUBIR EL VIDEO A YOU TUBE

• While you wait, these tips might help you identify the problem(s) TIPS to avoid crashes, freezes, failure to render or erratic behavior (2015)

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Gabriela,

Looking at your scribe the issue is that you are having is due to the way your scribe has been made (see point 5 on the forum Mike has linked or our Crashing and freezing – VideoScribe desktop help page)

You have elements of your work appearing at a zoom level which has a warning on it and also most of your scribe is made at 10% zoom. You also have some large JPG/PNG images coming in at under 10% zoom (see screenshots below).

I am running this to YouTube now but I will expect this fail part way though until the zoom levels are corrected. To do this you would need to make you images smaller using the resize points on any of the 4 corners of the image and then zoom in more so it appears the same size on screen. I'll let you know if the publish attempt I have running works for you.

• Gabriela, by some twist of fate it uploaded! Here you go - https://youtu.be/zX_-cKkjxQg 

• hola, he intentado subir mi video a you tube pero luego de estar cargando casi una hora, aparece un aviso de error que compruebe el internet. he verificado y todo esta correcto en mi pc, ya he intentado tres veces y no ha sido posible subirlo ayuda por favor

• Hi,
    1) Please read the other answers in this thread.
    2) save your project to the cloud and tell customer support the name of it or
    3) save it as a .scribe file and attach it here in this thread.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Hola buenas tardes a todos

A mi también me salía ese error en la versión de prueba y logré resolverlo, solo con tener abierta mi cuenta de Youtube en el momento en que esta publicando el vídeo y no me sacó más ese error y subió el vídeo satisfactoriamente. Espero les sirva a todos ustedes este comentario.

• If I understand correctly, Claudia gets an error message when she tries to publish a video to youtube.
    But if she logs into youtube first (in a web browser), then the video publishes successfully from videoscribe to youtube.

That might be an interesting development if other people experience the same results!

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Guys! I Cant upload my Scribe to Youtube! I have already checked my internet connexion and my youtube channel (I upload a short video to youtube) it works! but not with long videos as mine with 5 minutes.

Please guys help! I have uploaded this yesterday!

• Please save your project to the cloud folder and tell customer support the name of it if you want them to help you figure out what is wrong with it.

If you want help from videoscribe users, save your project as a .scribe file on your hard drive then attach it here.

related links:
    http://help.videoscribe.co/support/solutions/articles/1000033734-save-scribes-on-your-computer-and-online
    http://help.videoscribe.co/support/solutions/articles/1000033741-import-and-export-scribe-files

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Hey Mike Metcalf! Thank you so much for providing help on Sunday

OK. I have uploaded the video on the cloud with the name: "Final Project Human Resources".

OK. I Will attach my 5 minutes Video here .scribe as you indicated, is any option than you can upload the video from here or from the cloud to Yotube? It would be awesome.

Thanks for your support Mike!

• Dear Mike Metcalf,

I uploaded the Scribe to the cloud, BUT I dont know were to inform Customer Support the name of it, in which label of this webpage ??

• Hi,
    if you click the "YOUR TICKETS" link at the top of this page you can open a support ticket to contact customer support and tell them about your problem.

Customer support will probably see your.scribe file here if they visit this thread.

Customer support works during UK business hours Monday- Friday.

I might have time to look at it this evening if no one else helps you first.

Also the following link has some tips about the types of things that cause problems in a scribe:
    TIPS to avoid crashes, freezes, failure to render or erratic behavior (2015)

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Dear Mike Metcalf,

I uploaded the video to the cloud, as "Final Project Human Resources".

Also I tried to upload again today with my Yotube profile open as Claudia Vásquez said, it doesn't work, the failure message with "check your internet connexion" appeared again...

I raise a Ticket to the custommer suport as you indicated to me, with your name before as "Mike Metcalf Cloud: Final Project Human Resources - Can't Upload to Youtube".

I revised the Link that you sent "Tips to avoid" and I didn't much solutions... 

Please it would be great if we can upload finally tomorrow the Scribe to Youtube, it would be possible if you guys could upload the scribe from your machines? that would be awesome.

Thanks Mike for your support!

Manuel

• Hi,
    I don't work for sparkol, so it may not help to put my name on your project in the cloud folder.
    However, I am looking at the .scribe file you attached and here are some possible problems you could address:
    1) some of the images had camera zoom percentages over 1000% one was 2209%. one was 2355%. 2 are 2500% which I think might be the maximum. learn to use the "set camera" button and get those zooms under 1000%

your camera moves and your other settings look good though.

2) if your default quality setting is over 1000 I'd suggest setting it to 800 or 1000 (you do this with the scribe closed. click the cog in the lower right corner.)

3) if you have a lot of fonts imported, delete most of them from videoscribe. they just use up memory.

I'm going to try to publish it to youtube and see what happens.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• my internet connection went out for a while, so the upload failed.

I thought of two more suggestions:
    4) try removing the background pattern which might be increasing the video file size, resulting in a longer upload time and a greater possibility of upload failure.

5) if you have a pro subscription, render the video to your computer in mov format instead of publishing directly to youtube. then upload it manually through the youtube website.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment