NO PUEDO SUBIR EL VIDEO A YOU TUBE

• Dear Mike! I didnt that you werent working here, so a especially thank you for your support and friendship this weekend, awesome guy!!  Nevertheless, I am happy saying to you that these guys upload my scribe! I thoughy that your team uploaded for me, thats beacause a never comment to you. I understand the zoom problem, surely it might be the problem.. Again I appreciate your no interested support! Its cool to find people like u in the internet, Regards! Manuel
  • Llevo ya 6 intentos de subir mi video a Youtube, me podrías ayudar con eso por favor? Siempre me sale que hubo algun tipo de error y que revise mi red pero esta perfecta. Necesito el video para dentro de pocas horas y no sé qué más hacer! No se qué tengo que enviar ni cómo me pueden ayudar

• If you are having an issue uploading your scribe to YouTube, have looked at this article Can’t upload scribes to YouTube, please open a support ticket, save a copy of your scribe to your online directory, let us know the name in the ticket and the support team can take a look for you.

• Hola. Ya probé cambiar el nombre y restart VideoScribe pero no funcionó, y también chequé mi cuenta de Youtube y es correcta, pero sigo sin poder subir mi vídeo ¿qué hago?

• Please read Matthew's reply above yours, and follow his instructions.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• disculpen, tengo dos dias intentando subir mi video a youtube y al final me aparece un problema con mi conexion a internet, pero esta, está perfectamente funcionando, necesito mi video para mañana, que puedo hacer?

• please read the previous answers.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Estimado, yo tampoco puedo subir el video a youtube, mi video es de 10 minutos, me pueden ayuda para descargar un enlace y subirlo manualmente a youtube?, es para un deber de la universidad y necesito urgente.

Gracias

• Hello! I got the same problem , I can not upload my video at YouTube! Can you help me please?
  • I got the same problem as then , can you help me? The video is already in my cloud
  • If you are having an issue uploading your scribe to YouTube, have looked at this article Can’t upload scribes to YouTube, please open a support ticket. If you have saved the scribe to your online directory, let us know the name of the scribe in the ticket.

• hola
    he querido publicar un videocribe por youtube , pero siempre al tratar de publicarlo se traba en la mitad y tengo el video cargado hace 2 dias!!!

• ademas yo tengo mi cuenta configurada

• Luisa,
    You should probably save your project to the cloud folder and then Raise a Ticket to contact customer support.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Hi,I cannot  upload my project of videoscribe to youtube. Could you please help me?

My project name is NEUROFISIOLOGIA FINAL

Login to post a comment