Images Collapse Upon Modifying Properties

• Some SVGs collapse into small squares, which expanding shows they've turned into small cyan squares. It doesn't matter what the image looks like or what colors it uses. For some reason this doesn't happen to all images, but it does require restarting Videoscribe to fix it or even re-adding the object into the scribe. I'd like to mention that someone had posted a topic a while back about inserting the image itself immediately caused this, but this only happens when I modify an image afterwards.

Videoscribe 2.2.3 Pro

Below is an image of an example of what happens right after trying to change it to "Move In." It's the small one at the top.
    Also below is a test scribe where I easily replicated the issue by having the same image on-screen twice.

This issue takes up a lot of fixing time. Thanks for any help.
    (3.15 KB)
    png
    (281 KB)
  • Hi Jack,

Thanks for posting on the VideoScribe community forum.

I have taken a look at the test scribe you have attached here and have been unable to replicate the issue.

This issue usually occurs when a high amount of memory is being used on a particular scribe.

If you have a scribe that this issue is happening on please save it to your online directory (cloud icon) and let us know the name. We will be able to take a look and figure out what the issue is.

• Hi, and thanks so much for your help so far.

I've uploaded the scribe to the online directory. It's called "Civic Scribe 7-15-15"

• Please see the reply I have sent regarding this issue in your support ticket.

Login to post a comment