Videoscribes to powerpoint?

• Im using the free trial and have created a scribe but can i put it onto a powerpoint?

1 person has this question
  •  Yes,
    You can find tutorial videos on the INSTANT ANSWERS page. Here is one that explains how to publish your scribe video to powerpoint:

On the "publish" menu (shown approximately 35 seconds into the video), the powerpoint icon is the red icon with the white "P" beside the youtube and facebook icons.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Ive done that but when i open it in powerpoint it just comes up with a videoscribe logo and a film icon in the corner. Is it supposed to look like that?
  • 1) if you click on the videoscribe logo (or anywhere on the powerpoint slide), does the movie play?
    2) If you use flip4mac, that might explain the icon you are seeing: flip4mac icon showing up in powerpoint

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• I've succesfully exported to Powerpoint but the file is so huge I can't share it.  Any ideas? Thank you x

• upload it to youtube instead and share a link

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• I'm playing my video but I don't see the PPT, FB & YouTube icons show as you explain they will at 35 seconds

Please help?

• Hi,

The video above, from the reply posted in 2015, was for an older version of videoscribe.

There is probably a newer video or tutorial on the Instant Answers page that will show you how to render and publish your videos in the current version of videoscribe.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment