Uploading video to youtube not working

• I'm curently using the trial version of videoscribe but everytime I try to upload my video on to youtube it would get stuck on the Uploading Video screen. The bar would simply not fill up and it would just sit there for hours. My video is around 1 minute and 30 seconds so I don't understand why it would take this long. 

1 person has this question
  • Hi,
    mkae sure you have created a youtube channel and VERIFIED it via email and make sure it is public.

If that doesn't solve the problem then there is probably an issue with your scribe. You should probably save your scribe work file online and tell support the name of it so they can examine it and tell you what is wrong.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Sorry you have this this issue Andrew.

Have you been able to save it as a Powerpoint file?

If you are able to then eliminates the issue being a rendering problem.

If you have any further issues, please save the scribe to the cloud and let us know the name of it.

• hi, i am trying to unpload the video (3 minuts) and is impossible by youtube and others aplicatios, what sould i do? is my last day of license, if it finish, the video is going to delete? please i need help, i need it for a job and i have only a few hours more to finish the license.

• The scribe will not be deleted from your computer when your trial expires but you will no longer be able to open it.

Read Joe's reply above and do what it says about saving your scribe to the cloud and telling support the name of it.

While you are waiting for a reply, export your work as a .scribe file so you have a backup copy (you can find instructions on the Instant Answers page if you need them)

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Hi Veronica,

We can have a look into this for you.

What would be best is to create a support ticket after you have saved a copy of the scribe to the cloud.

If you can also add a description of what is happening e.g how far you have got in the upload and any error messages, this will help us investigate.

We can also assist you getting the video up on Youtube before the end of your trial.

The most common reason for videos not to upload to Youtube is due to a channel Profile not being set up.

This Instant Answer will show you how and the attached video will also assist.

avi
  • if i purchase video scribe for 1 year and create videos and upload on youtube with monitisation..will all the videos get deleted or not work after 1 year?plz tell

• Neither Videoscribe nor Sparkol deletes your videos from youtube, or alters them in any way when your membership expires.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Failed to upload to YouTube,it is told to check file style; It is saved in cloud. Thanks, Edwin
  • Hola, he intentado 2 veces subir mi presentación a youtube. Se demora más de dos horas en cargar para que al final me diga que "hay un problema con la conexión a internet". Mi internet funciona sin problemas, he estado usando varias paginas paralelamente y no hay problemas con la conexión. Qué puedo hacer?

• Hi Javiera,
    I am a videoscribe user like you.
    You should probably read the reply that Joe Clarke wrote to Veronica and follow the instructions.

• Hola por favor necesito convertir mi presentación de VIDEOSCRIBE A POWER POINT esta en la nube y se llama FOOD BIKE BY PABLO MELIAN

• Revise todo como me dijeron pero aún no puedo subir el video a youtube y lo necesito para este Jueves, cuales son las posibilidades de que ustedes lo hagan? 

• If you are having trouble rendering your scribe or publishing to YouTube or Facebook, please save a copy of the scribe to your online directory. Then open a support ticket and let us know the name of the scribe in the ticket.

Login to post a comment