Offline version

• Hi,

I have doubt. How can i get source file. Is it work offline?

Thanks

1 person has this question
  • Hi Anil,

As a trial user you cannot use VideoScribe offline.

If you are ready to publish a video, you can publish it to Youtube/Facebook or as a Powerpoint file.

• I got it, I think in offline version no need to enter user ID and password right?.

Thanks
    Anil

• Hi Anil, you cannot use VideoScribe in offline mode on the Free trial.

To use offline, please upgrade to the Pro version by buying a subscription.

• After buying a subscription. Can I fully work offline?

• Hi,
    Here's how it works:

You always need to use a valid user name and password.

If you are a paying user, check the "remember me" box on the login page and login successfully (online) with your user details. After you have successfully logged in online, you can continue to log out and disable your internet connection and you will be able to log back in (offline) with the same user name and password. I believe that you can do so repeatedly if your login info remains the same.

While working offline, you cannot access the online library images, save to youtube or facebook or sho.co. I'm not sure if you can render video to your hard drive while offline. There may be other limitations, but if you are only fine-tuning a scribe or using files saved locally on your computer, you should be fine.

related thread: http://help.videoscribe.co/support/discussions/topics/1000030839

-Mike (videoscribe user)
  • What Mike said plus...

You can render locally while offline but as we cannot check your subscription when offline it will only allow you to do this with the VideoScribe watermark on the render

You will also be unable to access your cloud folder, the music library and most of the images as only a basic range are locally stored on your computer

• Hi! How can I switch back to online version in order to use online libraries??? I don´t get it, VideoScribe has switched offline and I can not change it...

• In general:
    1) Make sure you have a strong internet connection
    2) Exit the program
    3) run the program again
    4) Log in

If that does not fix the problem, then following link might help:
    http://help.videoscribe.co/support/solutions/articles/1000033700-offline-error-message-when-logging-into-videoscribe

or you can Raise a Ticket to contact customer support.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment