Arabic Fonts

• The software is very useful but for me and my team we are using bilingual presentations and videos in English and Arabic...

We will not be able to use this software unless we can have the Arabic fonts enabled the way Western characters are...

is there any plans to have the Arabic enabled soon ?

4 people like this idea
  • Hi Simo,

This is something we are working on, but we don't yet have a time frame for when this will be available. Any announcements about support for Arabic font will either appear in the announcements forum, on our Twitter or Facebook profiles, or in the release notes for the appropriate software update.

• Thanks for your reply, there is a huge market for the software in the MENA region if only the Arabic is added, I wish this can happen very soon.

Keep up the good work :)

• Excellent news - I am also in the MENA region and will need Arabic fonts. Thank you.

• I live in the UAE region and if the bilingual things gets on it will be very beneficial.

Thanks for the wonderful program anyways.

• The application does not support writing in Arabic calligraphy
  • The VideoScribe supported character sets have been update and do include Arabic as long as you are using the latest version of the software but at the moment it does not support cursive or RTL writing and this is something we are considering for a future release.

Please make sure you 'like' the original post to show your support. The more likes something gets the more consideration it will get from the team.

• What happens if you use an Arabic character set and select "writing backwards"? Will this give the right to left effect desired?

• Duplicate topics