ordering

• I'm interested in purchasing but want to make sure I can save and then add to my online class platform.  I don't want to purchase it and then find out I can't use it!  I'm not all that tech savvy in a sense that I don't know how to post to YouTube, etc. successfully.  And to be honest, I'd rather not.  I'd rather save the old fashioned way to my hard drive and then import it into my online platform.  

I tried saving last night but it took forever and didn't work.  Is that because I haven't purchased it?  

Also, I recorded yesterday and woke up today and played my scribe, but the voice was gone?  Will that happen?

Again, I'm ready to purchase if I can get these issues figured out.  

• Hi,
    If your scribe does not save or render to video successfully, that is not because it is the free version. It is most likely because of a problem with the way your scribe was made. Save your work file online and Raise a Ticket  to tell support the name of it if you want them to determine what is wrong with the scribe.

To find and fix problems yourself: TIPS to Avoid or Fix Videoscribe freezes, crashes, slowdowns, failure to export, or erratic behaviours.

The disappearing voice might be a bug with the newest version of videoscribe though. Or maybe it never recorded, or maybe it's another type of problem. I'm not sure.

• Hi Sonia, 

Regarding your voiceover, if VideoScribe froze and you had to do a file recovery before you got a chance to manually save the scribe with your voiceover attached, this may have resulted in your voiceover being lost. 

If you are still getting problems with publishing your scribe, please save the scribe to your online (cloud) folder and let us know the name of the scribe.

We'll then be able to take a look at it and advise accordingly.

Login to post a comment