freeze and it is not responding

• Hello, I have purchased your program Videoscibe for a monthly use. I have problem with running the application. I tried working on different computers, and the same thing is happening, the program freeze and it is not responding. Please give me some instructions to proceed my work problem free.

2 people have this question
  • Can you install the program?
    Can you log into the program?
    Can you start working on a scribe?
    What operating system are you using?
    If you are getting an error message, please provide it.

Without more information, my guess is that you are using oversized images or excessive camera movements:
    TIPS to Avoid or Fix Videoscribe freezes, crashes, slowdowns

I hope that helps,

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Hi Martin,

Sorry you have this problem.

As well as the advice given by Mike above, can you advise exactly when VideoScribe freezes?

This will help determine the issue.

If you find it is happening  on a particular scribe or doing something specific, please let us know.

• I have the same problem.

v 2.2.4

Mac OSX 10.85

Freezes while setting properties on a single-line text object.

Screen capture of frozen state:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ahfle1cjhb1uas6/Screenshot%202015-08-29%2017.56.26.png?dl=0

• I have tried all of the different suggestions that you have mentioned:

upgraded version, 

small size swg files, 

controlled camera movements like in the recommendations,

less text,...

I'm working on a file with 500 different slides, with sound file that has duration of 50 minutes.

I've tried 10 times, on different files with all of the mentioned help and suggestions, on a different computers, ALL with the compatible and recommend configuration (only PC, not Mac).

In each file, I only get to slide 120, and in that moment, the program memory over-clog 1,6GB.

In that moment, the program freeze, doesn't give txt, doesn't want t save, etc. 

If you have any solution, please reply prompt!

• It is unlikely that you can make a 50 minute scribe containing 500 slides even if you are very careful with your image sizes. 1.6 GB is the memory limit for the current version of videoscribe I believe.

I would recommend making 5 shorter videos and splicing them together with a video editing program.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Hi Martin, as Mike has suggested, I would not expect a 50 min scribe to render.

We can assist you with breaking it up into smaller parts if you like.

If you would like to do this, please can you raise a support ticket.

and ensure that you have saved your scribe to the cloud and let us know the name of it.

Hi Ray, sorry you also have this issue.

If you can follow the advice above, we can look into it.

Login to post a comment