VideoScribe Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

cancel suscription

hi

I want to cancel the account.

we used the programme last year, but we do not need it any longer.

please cancel de suscription

I cannot get any email to cancel my account

thanks

esther

Hi,
To cancel your subscription, click the "your account" link at the bottom of this page and then scroll down and click the "cancel your subscription" link.

(note: you must be logged into this website using the same account that you use to login to the program in order to cancel the subscription)

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Please cancel my subscription to video scribe. 

Hi,

To cancel your subscription, click the "ACCOUNT" link which is now located at the TOP of this page and then click the "cancel your subscription" link. You will continue to have access to the software until your paid time runs out.

(note: you must be logged into this website using the same account that you use to login to the program in order to cancel the subscription)

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Hi,

I am from Mexico. I open this account last year and I bought it. But I dont want it any more.

I want my money return, please.

What do I need to do...

Thanks.

Karina, you have posted on 3 times on separate forums. I'll respond here http://help.sparkol.com/support/discussions/topics/11000002385

hi if i cancel my sub ,will my video scribe remain on youtube ?

Hi,

Canceling your subscription will not affect videos that are already published online.

However you will no longer be able to open and edit your projects in videoscribe after your paid time runs out.

If you decide to resubscribe in the future using the same account, you will have access to your projects again.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

I want to cancel my credit card but notonly make a decision on whther to keep an account just before renewal.. How do i do that? 

Hi,
the following link explains how to change your billing to a different credit card:
http://help.sparkol.com/support/solutions/articles/1000159368-change-your-billing-address-or-payment-details

Or you can just cancel your subscription and continue to use it until the paid time runs out.

You should read the TERMS AND CONDITIONS in case there is some kind of rule about cancelling at least 2 days before the renewal date or something like that.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Yes, you can cancel your subscription and continue using the software for the period you have paid for. You must cancel no less than 3 days before the renewal date to avoid further renewal charges.

Login to post a comment