VideoScribe Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Music

I have tried twice to add music to my scribe.  It plays and is audible in the preview section.  Once I create a video file then there are pauses in the music when I try and play the video scribe file.  here is what I have tried:

I have tried selecting other music and applying that music to the scribe.  It works fine in the preview but doesn't play clearly once video file is created.

I have also tried deselecting the music and re-selecting the music and re-creating the video file.  Still the music is not clearly audible.

I am using the music that comes with the video scribe software.  I think it is called "Dry Minds".
Please help

Hi,
Have you tried checking/ ticking the "loop music option?