Can't launch program

•  after installing the videoscribe, i can't launch it, if i click launch nothing will show. I have restarted my computer several times yet i can't still launch it i have reinstalled. please help. my computer is window 8.1

• I would recommend uninstalling the application completely. You can then download the application (via Save As rather than Run) to the desktop of your local machine. If you then install the application from the desktop it should install properly. Works 99 times out of 100 if installing directly from the browser but occasionally get this issue on some machines and saving locally first normally resolves it.

• Thanks for the quick reply, i will try it as you said

• still unable to launch the program. I downloaded the program to my desktop, uninstalled the program restart my system, installed the program still unable to launch. I did the same thing again but this same time i installed it on a different folder still can launch VideoScribe. what else should i do?

My system Toshiba P55t-B
    Processor  Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4720HQ CPU @ 2.60 GHz 2.60 GHz
    Installed Memory: (RAM): 16.0 GB
    System type 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor

• Let me convert this to a support ticket for you so the team can investigate in more detail