Upset -- did they take away 1.3.26

• I have a help ticket in for this problem (#14845 Can't Log IN) but I realize it may take them 24 hours or more to reply and I'm desperate for an answer.

Today (10-1-15) I went to log in to my 1.3.26 desktop video scribe and it just sit there spinning. It would never log in (yesterday was no problem logging in). 

I have no problem logging in to my Sparkol account online. I doubled checked my pro account and it does not  expire until Mar 2016.

After much frustration, I uninstalled 1.3.26 and  installed the latest version of Video Scribe (2.3.0) and I could log in with version 2.3.0 with no problem. But I don't want to use 2.3.0. All my clients gigs were done using 1.3.26  so I want to stick with that version. Also, 1.3.26 is still the best version for my use.

MY QUESTION IS: Is anyone else having the same issue with 1.3.26? If you are, did you find a solution? I have gigs that need to be edited but since I can't log in with  my desktop using 1.3.26, I'm stuck.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks

Dan

p.s. After installing 2.3.0 and being able to log in,  I did uninstall 2.3.0 and installed 1.3.26 to see if I could log in, but I still can't log in using 1.3.26 .... Frustrating!!!!!!!!!!

SPARKOL IF YOU ARE READING THIS I HAVE A TICKET IN FOR THIS PROBLEM. I NEED A SOLUTION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. 

VIDEO ATTACHED

mp4
    (1020 KB)
  • Will pick up the ticket for you now but the reason for this is services were turned off today for v2.0 and below. We have emailed registered users several times over the last 3 months advising that services would be stopping

http://help.videoscribe.co/support/discussions/topics/1000067086

• So does that mean I'm out of luck using 1.3.26????

I never got any messages,not sure why. Also, I rarely if every log in to discussion since I keep quite busy with work.

Please let me know if you can help me with 1.3.26 

Thanks

• Afraid it does Dan. Only v2.1 and above now work. 

Login to post a comment