Still having problems Deselecting Elements

• I'm using 2.3.0. I'm having all types of problems trying to deselect elements in a scribe.

I'm not sure I'm doing something wrong but I don't think so. To deselect something it should be pretty straight forward but in my case it is a nightmare.

SEE ATTACHED VIDEO. WATCH IT ALL AND YOU CAN SEE THE FRUSTRATION
    I HAD TRYING TO DESELECT EVERYTHING. I TRIED CLICKING A NON-SELECTED ELEMENT ON THE TIME LINE (but it just added it to the selection), TRIED CLICKING A BLANK AREA ON THE CANVAS, AND SO ON. THE ONLY WAY I CAN DESELECT EVERYTHING IS TO SAVE THE SCRIBE.

attached is mp4 showing me trying to deselect

mp4
    (797 KB)
  • 1) If you make a brand new scribe with only about 4 or 6 elements does the selection and deselection process work as it should?

2) You may want to save the problem scribe online and tell support the name of it, in case there is just a problem with that particular scribe.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Dan, The Shift and Ctrl key with Windows will allow the selection of multiple items so make sure those aren't being used at the same time as clicking and you should be fine. If you're still having issues let us know which version of the software you are now using (believe you may have downgraded to v2.2.5) and send us the scribe name. We can then grab it from your online directory and take a look.

Login to post a comment